Cognitive maps helps to grasp concepts and facts easily.As a part of B Ed curriculum,I prepared two concept maps ,one from plus one and one from plus two syllabus. Hydrogen was the topic that I selected from plus one chemistry syllabus and Electromagnetic waves are the second topic selected from plus two physics syllabus.
A Red-Letter Day " Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire " Inauguration of B ed 2021-23 batch B ecoming a teacher who u nderstands right meaning of education has always been my dream.Today I have taken the first step to make my dream a reality.Hopefully joined Mar Theophilus training college on 15th november 2021. Here starts the journey of a ' student teacher'.
After the summer vacation our college reopened. The teachers as well as students were excited and the reopening day brought joy in our minds. Joju sir gave us a wonderful thought. We gave our neena ma'am a wonderful birthday surprise.we celebrated our ma'am's birthday and took photos with her.it wqs a wonderful day!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment